- We will pay for your HGV Class 2 (LGV (C)) Training and Testing*
- Weyhill Horse Transport is seeking an experienced horseperson whose riding days might be coming to an end but is looking to continue their career in the racing industry.
- This varied and interesting role involves driving nationally and internationally from depots at Andover and Lambourn. For almost 55 years, Weyhill has transported everything from racehorses worth millions to ponies that are priceless to their owners. Your jobs will include driving to race meetings, studs, airports and sales in Britain and in Europe.
- Weyhill prides itself on providing a top quality service to all our customers and our drivers are at the forefront of this. Working either alone or as part of team, attention to detail and ability to read and act upon complex instructions are important.
Application: For more information and to apply please email a CV and covering note (please mention that you are responding to the advert with JETS) to email@example.com. Deadline for application 31 January 2022.
* There will be a modest reduction to your monthly salary initially, all of which will be returned to you on completion of a years employment.