The Thoroughbred Breeders’ Association (TBA) is a charity whose purpose is to improve the sustainability, resilience and impact of the British breeding industry by safeguarding the legacy of world class British breeding for racing and future generations to come.
Marketing & Communications Executive
The TBA has a vacancy for a MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE to be part of the team that delivers the TBA’s marketing and communications plans, and management of a number of the Association’s events and partnerships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of TBA website content
- Co-ordination of key events and partnerships
- Social media and video content production (to include occasional weekend cover)
- Development and delivery of communication plans for all TBA activities
- Production of TBA publications, marketing materials and key membership communications
- Management of media monitoring, photo library, and press cuttings
- Implementation of brand guidelines across TBA activities.
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of the thoroughbred breeding and racing industry, plus strong social media, IT and general administration skills with good attention to detail. Experience of marketing, copywriting, event planning and/or project management is required.
The TBA offers a competitive salary, generous annual leave policy with additional holiday purchase scheme, pension contributions, health insurance, working from home policy, life assurance, and many other benefits.
A full UK driving licence is essential. To apply submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm (BST), Monday 5 June 2023. Interviews may commence prior to the closing date.