The British Racing School is the major training provider and Centre of Excellence for the racing industry. It is focused on high quality training and meeting the training needs of the racing industry.
To provide administrative support to the School in relation to Jockey Training, whilst also covering the day to day requirements of the Jockey Coaching Programme.
1. Coordinate Jockey Coaching Programme (JCP) requirements, working with the BHA, the Coaching Development Manager and the School’s Chief Executive and Finance Director to support the BHA Jockey Coaches and the Apprentice/Conditional Jockeys on the JCP Programme.
2. Coordinate all training courses relating to Jockeys run at or by the BRS, to programme courses and liase with the BHA and other industry bodies.
• Good knowledge of racing and understanding of jockey training.
• Administrative experience.
• I.T. literate with good knowledge of software packages.
• Strong organisational and planning skills, including time management.
• Good attention to detail and able to work under pressure.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Flexible ‘can-do’ attitude and strong team player.
The BRS is an equal opportunities employer. We make safeguarding our young people a priority therefore the successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To apply please email a CV and cover letter to Carol Bramhill, Recruitment Manager, The British Racing School. Carol.Bramhill@brs.org.uk
Application Deadline: 05 May 2017.