£Competitive salary + benefits
Juddmonte is one of the world’s leading thoroughbred breeders, highly recognised and respected within the industry having repeatedly won breeder and owner awards in the UK and US. Juddmonte has won 24 Cartier Awards and three Juddmonte horses have been awarded the accolade of the World’s Best Racehorse, including Frankel, the highest rated horse since the beginning of International Classifications. Operating globally, Juddmonte have to date bred 111 individual Group/Grade 1 winners of 217 Group/Grade 1 races, and boast an exceptional roster of stallions, including Frankel and Kingman.
We seek an experienced, motivated and hands-onHead of Business Support to lead a small team in providing exceptional administrative and operational support, on a permanent full-time basis from our head offices at Banstead Manor Stud.
This is a newly created and business critical role, sitting at the centre of the organisation as key communication point for the CEO, CFO and other senior stakeholders. Additional responsibilities may be added as the role evolves.
The role will involve:
- Development and compilation of regular and ad hoc reports for the CEO and CFO.
- Daily use of our custom horse data management system, with the aim being to become the ‘super-user’ and ‘go to’ person; Key involvement with long-term IT projects in relation to this system, requiring liaison between internal stakeholders and the IT team
- Management of a small business support team with a ‘lead by example’ approach
- Supporting the nominations and marketing teams with digital marketing and event management and supervising the administration and development of our CRM system
- Coordination of meetings with senior stakeholders, including Board and Executive meetings
- Travel arrangements for executives
- Have exceptional communication skills, discretion and integrity, preferably with previous experience of supporting a business owner and/or family owned business
- Efficiently manage and prioritise tasks, using your initiative, exercising sound judgement and maintaining a cool head under pressure
- Enjoy a varied role, and be a quick-learner with a proactive approach to developing new skills
- Be highly organised with an eye for detail
- Have strong IT skills and familiarity with MS Office (word, excel, outlook)
Previous experience in or knowledge of the thoroughbred breeding, horseracing or related industries would be advantageous, though not essential. This role might suit experienced individuals with transferable skills from a number of sectors or backgrounds, including: Senior Administrative or Executive Support; office or practice management; management of customer or client services; project management; operations or operational support.
Application: To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter including current remuneration details to our retained HR Consultant Hugh Nickerson at Conundrum Consulting Ltd. email@example.com Quoting reference JID1157 in the subject line Strictly no agencies please. All direct and third party enquiries will be forwarded to Conundrum.