Verm-X is a successful business that makes natural health products and supplements for animals. Based in Somerset, the team pride themselves on creating products that are excellent for animals and the environment. Verm-X has a rapidly growing business both in the UK and overseas. verm-x.com
Purpose of Role:
To professionally represent Verm-X to our existing UK Wholesale partners, Retailers and Stockists. To grow revenue through Stockist engagement and product training.
- To forge and maintain strong relationships with designated key accounts. Support existing customers and develop new customers by identifying and seeking potential new business.
- To provide product support to customers through the delivery of the Stockist Engagement Plan.
- To deliver revenue targets and produce timely and accurate sales reports to monitor sales performance.
- Be the key point of contact for customers providing support and advice on the Verm-X product portfolio.
- To market Verm-X as a company and promote the awareness and understanding of the brand values and product range.
- Work closely with staff in the Verm-X Head Office to maximise returns from meeting and trading activities.
- To roll-out trade/wholesale marketing and promotional campaigns, liaising where necessary with the Marketing Team.
- Maintain Sales Contact list and monitor customer and sales trends.
- Update Directors on market opportunities and in-store potential.
- Effectively manage working hours to ensure maximum coverage and business performance.
- Be approachable, enthusiastic and passionate about the Verm-X product range.
- Have the confidence and experience to raise the organisation’s profile and excite people about our product range.
- Be excellent at building and maintaining relationships.
- Be self-motivated and committed to smart new business development.
- Be willing to work toward SQP qualification.
- Could reside in most areas of England.
- Full time.
- Base salary plus annual sales bonus, company car, mobile, laptop and pension
Application: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org , closing date for applications 28 February 2022.
Verm-X is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.