We have a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant & Office Manager to join our East Region. This exciting role will provide full administration and PA/secretarial support to the East Region Managing Director
- To provide full administration and EA support maintaining confidentiality as required. Duties to include: extensive diary management, ensuring time management in order for the MD to be visible across the region, dealing with correspondence, expense claims, answering and dealing with calls, drafting meeting papers and sourcing and booking UK and international flights and accommodation as required.
- To provide additional general support to the East Region Management team in Newmarket to ensure that they are able to perform their roles as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- To manage the day to day running of the office, acting as the point of contact for all office queries. Liaise with other departments to ensure the smooth running of Westfield House, whilst developing and implementing office policies and procedures. Ensuring all stock levels are managed and maintained.
- To support and organise regional team activities, producing agendas, organising transport and liaising with all departments as required.
- To arrange and attend Senior Management Team meetings, noting and following up actions.
- To work with colleagues in the new East Region to assist with the admin function and the smooth running of the region. Including management of ad hoc tasks (RCA badges, Conference call facilities, administrative duties)
- To the assist with the Owners and Trainers desk at Newmarket on racedays as and when required.
- To arrange and coordinate Chairman’s Entertaining on selected Race days. Provide full administrative support to ensure the smooth running of Chairman’s Entertaining.
Intro of the role
The successful candidate will have;
- Previous experience in an EA role at Executive level with experience as an Office manager or administrator
- Experience of proactively managing multiple diaries
- Experience of managing multiple tasks with confidentiality
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Working knowledge of Word/ Excel/ Outlook/PowerPoint
The successful candidate will be required to work evenings and weekends to support racing when necessary.
Application: The closing date for applications is 23rd May . We reserve the right to bring this date forward should we receive a large volume of applications.
***Please note, that we cannot accept applications made directly to Careers in Racing*** However, please mention Careers in Racing in your application
At The Jockey Club people are at the heart of what we do and drive our success. We are inclusive and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. Diverse, collaborative teams are pivotal to our success and support the potential and growth of all our people.