Are you passionate about working within the racing industry and are looking for the next step and challenge in your career, the Tote could have the perfect opportunity for you! As Racecourse Partnerships Executive you would would be joining a growing team and working in a collaborative and engaging environment where staff are encouraged to learn, grow, further their career and are rewarded for their hard work.
Some of the benefits of working for the Tote include; a competitive salary, discretionary bonus scheme, employer pension contribution, online rewards platform with high-street discounts, paid volunteering days and lots of charity and social events throughout the year!
Working with the UK & Ireland Partnerships Manager the Racecourse Partnerships Executive is responsible for developing and managing the relationships between the Tote and its racecourse partners in the UK and Ireland. This role will focus on developing existing and new relationships building a pipeline of new opportunities to build on existing racecourse partnerships that create shared value.
You will develop these relationships by proactively promoting the organisation and developing a deep understanding of the Tote product range so you can act as a strong ambassador for the Tote. A key part of your role is communicating with racecourse partners to scope and develop expectations and requirements from the UK Tote Group and translating this back to the UK & Ireland manager and wider business.
You will be responsible for accurately analysing data and activity and reporting on this to support the development of new relationships and increasing the number of racecourses we work with across the UK & Ireland.
• Support with the development of the customer proposition across the racecourse partnerships within the UK
• Develop a deep understanding of the Tote product and how it supports partner performance to develop the on course & off course offering for tote customers
• Build and maintain relationships across our racecourse partners in the UK
• Support with the development of a pipeline of new opportunities to support the growth of our racecourse partnerships
• Work closely with the marketing team to provide regular feedback received from racecourses regarding the brand, promotion and offer and to deliver both on-course and off-course mobile acquisitions plans through B2B2C partners
• Track progress on partnership objectives, reporting this in regular meetings with partnership stakeholders and internal teams involved
• Proactively provide regular reports and updates to the UK & Ireland Partnerships manager on partnership objectives and agreed delivery plans
• A degree of flexibility is required due to the number of partners and geographical spread, UK travel will be required on a regular basis
• Supporting with ad hoc administrative tasks
• Working alongside the UK & Ireland Partnerships Manager to support ongoing activation of sponsorships
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience working with the racecourse and or betting industry
• Strong communicator both written and verbally
• Capability to work with stakeholders across all levels
• An aptitude in building relationships across organisational levels
• Experience in organising, prioritising and managing a high-volume workload
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Experience in analysing data, quick thinking and problem solving
• Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with 3rd parties
• Flexible approach to work, with the ability to multitask
• Competent computer skills including MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience of working towards targets would be advantageous
• Available to work evenings, weekends, bank holidays and demonstrate flexibility as per the needs of the business, i.e. Cheltenham, Ascot and other festivals and sports events
Application: If this sounds like the role for you apply today! For further information on the role please contact email@example.com and a member of the team will be in touch. Deadline for application 28 January 2021
For more information about the UK Tote Group please visit www.uktotegroup.com and follow us @UKToteGroup and @ToteRacing.