Over thirty years ago NAF launched the first nutraceutical for horses into the UK market, and we have continued to lead the way in developing effective products ever since.
We now require a sales professional with a passion for horse racing and breeding to join its growing sales team.
This is a great chance for a racing enthusiast to work with top professionals within the Thoroughbred industry for a well-established and highly respected brand.
If you like the idea of being able to assist stud horses and horses in training through expert nutritional support, then this is an excellent career opportunity for you.
This role will suit a self-motivated, well organised individual who enjoys managing their own workload.
This is a national position so a willingness to travel around the country, specifically to the key training centres and studs is a must. The role is a varied and interesting role, the primary focus on developing new clients and account managing existing customers. You must have a sound knowledge of the thoroughbred racing and breeding industry and a keen eye for a horse.
Ideally you will have some sales experience. Knowledge of equine nutrition is a big plus, although not essential as full training will be given.
This is a national position so a willingness to travel around the country, specifically to the key training centres and studs is a must.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the UK Thoroughbred Industry is essential
- Knowledge of equine nutrition is desirable
- Proven field sales experience will be a strong advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Results-oriented with high degree of drive, passion and initiative
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of MS Office
- A current clean driving licence is essential
Application: To apply for this role please forward a covering letter and a copy of your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.