Salisbury Racecourse is currently recruiting for an Office Administrator to join their friendly and lively team. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a busy office environment.
The role will include;
• Answering incoming phone calls
• Responding to emails
• Maintaining and updating internal client database
• Sending out ticket bookings
• Assisting the Financial Controller, Managing Director and other colleagues when necessary
• Receiving post and distributing to the relevant person
• Basic office duties; franking post, photocopying, scanning & filing
• Keeping the office clean & tidy
The ideal candidate will;
• Be computer literate with experience of using Word, Excel, email systems and the Internet
• Have excellent organizational skills
• Be a team player, as well as the ability to work independently
• Be comfortable and confident in dealing with a variety of customer situations in a professional
• Have excellent interpersonal, customer care and communication skills
• Free on-site parking
• Competitive hourly rate
Full Time, Temporary
Working Hours Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
*Please note that you may be required to work the occasional Saturday or Sunday for a race day.
Application: To apply and for full details see https://www.careersinracing.com/job/office-administrator-4/ . Applications by the 29th February 2020.