Varian Stable is searching for a personable, diligent and ambitious individual to manage our internal and external communications.
The job will include, but not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
– Owner Communication – the successful candidate will work closely with the trainer to keep all owners up to date on the progress of their horses. This will include photo and video content.
– Syndicate Management – the successful candidate will manage the administration of the Varian Racing syndicates.
– Website and Social Media – the successful candidate will manage the website and various social media channels to promote the stable and report any news.
– Office Administration – the successful candidate will work alongside the office team to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day operations in the yard.
The successful candidate will have:
– A strong work ethic alone and within a team
– People management skills
– Excellent communication and people skills
– An eye for detail
Application: To apply please submit your CV and cover letter by 19th October.
Please mention careersinracing in your application when responding to this job advert